Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of offices to receive and supervise interns.
HOW TO APPLY
NATIONS UNIES Programme has been revised to broaden the eligibility criteria and introduce the paid modality.
To be considered for an Nations Unies, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Non-Graduate, an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.