The online application for the Fall 2018 Undergraduate Entrance Bursary Program is now available to new admission applicants for Fall 2018. Bursary Program is open to international students for pursuing undergraduate programme at Concordia University.
The Concordia University is a public comprehensive university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on unceded Indigenous lands. Founded in 1974 following the merger of Loyola College and Sir George Williams University, Concordia is one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction. As of the 2014–2015 academic year, there were 46,378 students enrolled at Concordia, making the university among the largest in Canada by enrolment
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 2 2018
- Course Level: Bursary is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursary is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships and bursaries with varying criteria are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The Undergraduate Entrance Bursary Program is restricted to:
New Students who have applied for admission to a Bachelor’s program for Summer or Fall 2018 in any discipline of study
Candidates must be coming from CEGEP, Canadian High School or College, or equivalent
Students admitted and registered in Bachelor’s programs for Winter 2018 on the basis of CEGEP, Canadian High School of College or equivalent, are eligible to apply to be considered for Fall 2018.
If you meet the above criteria but have not yet applied for admission to Concordia University, please submit your admission application first, and wait 24 hours before attempting to apply for the Entrance Bursary program.
The Undergraduate Entrance Bursary program is not available to newly admitted students with previous University studies, with the exception of Mature Entry Program candidates seeking admission for Summer or Fall 2018 based on Independent studies at Concordia University.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
To access the online application system, log on to your Student Center account and click on the “Apply for Bursaries or Scholarships” link on the left side. Once you are in the online applications section, choose “Aid Year 2019” and begin completing your Aid Declaration/Needs Analysis, and lastly the Entrance Bursary application itself. The online system will automatically save your application as you progress from one field to the next.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.