THE General public is hereby notified that the form for Nigerian Defence Academy 2017/2018 is on sale currently from oct 1st 2017. You can purchase the form here on this website by clicking on the box above containing the Nigerian Defence Academy admissions form or application form.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA) 2016/2017:
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits.
- However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018).
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the following;
- Candidate’s Name,
Course of study
and Signature at the back
How to Apply or Obtain NDA 2017 Admission Form
- On your phone or computer click the nigerian defence academy form below
- Fill the form with your details, use your current email address and click submit
- The next page will contain your generated Remita (RRR code), order ID which you have to copy and save it somewhere (please write it and keep it somewhere safe).
- Please read the application form carefully before filling the form. Click the box below to fill the form…