The All Progressive Congress has launched the application portal for the payment of N55,000 to all UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS across the nation, the APC spokesman stated during the Annual Meeting chaired by APC Chairman.
This was disclosed in a statement released by the Special Assistant to the chairman John Oyegun to enable the party to fulfill its promise of CHANGE MANTRA during the 2015 campaign.
According to the statement, some of the states chapters have already been funded through the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) after application process of unemployed Nigerians.
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative of the federal government under the social investment programme. N-Power will empower young Nigerians with long skills and tools to make a difference in their lives and communities.
NOTE: Application Must Be Online (FREE OF CHARGE)
- No multiple applications.
- Must be leaving in Nigeria.
- Application must be online.
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here. Click the link or box below for more details on application guideline and deadline.
- Note that, online application is free, so be very careful