The World Bank Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
This Internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, and other related fields.
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; others are in country offices. They are a minimum of four weeks long.
HOW TO APPLY
The World Bank Group Internship is offered during two seasons:
Summer Internship And Winter Internship each year.
All applications must be submitted online. (Applications submitted after the deadline are not considered.)
The application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid the system timeout.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Words.
Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
HOW TO APPLY